Kentucky Whitetail Deer Hunting
Western Kentucky deer hunting is whitetail hunting’s best kept secret. It has been climbing up the ranks in the record books every year. We are located in Western Kentucky in Graves County. Our hunting ground is 60% farmland and 40% timber. We offer several different farms to hunt and only offer a limited number of hunts per season in order to keep a healthy deer herd.
2016 - Early Season Bow/Muzzleloader Combo Hunts
$ per hunter: WE ARE CURRENTLY BOOKED FOR THIS SEASON. PLEASE CONTACT CHARLES FOR MORE INFORMATION.
- 5 days
- October 20-24
- 2 muzzleloader/ 3 bow hunts available
- 1 buck & 2 does
2016 - Whitetail Deer Rifle Hunts
$ per hunter WE ARE CURRENTLY BOOKED FOR THIS SEASON. PLEASE CONTACT CHARLES FOR MORE INFORMATION.
- 5 days
- November 10-15
- November 16-20
- November 21-25
- 1 buck and 2 does
- Stands that are set up for all wind directions
- Transportation to and from hunting area
Hunts do not include:
- Licenses & tags($205 and can be bought over the counter)
- Lodging and Meals
- Closest town is May Field, Kentucky
- Lodging is 20 minutes from hunting areas